There are many wonderful tools for editing excel to PDF out there, but my personal favorite is Adobe Acrobat. It’s easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you get the job done quickly and easily.
However, if you want to use Acrobat for writing a blog, there is one feature that will make the process easier. This article explains how to take advantage of this under-used tool to speed your blogging workflow. You may also like this thing To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Laptop
1) Open Adobe Photoshop and then open the PDF file that you would like to edit using Acrobat. Click on File > Save As to save the PDF in Adobe Acrobat format.
2) Start Adobe Acrobat and choose File > Open. Locate your file, open it and click on Edit with Adobe Acrobat Pro.
3) If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, then you are prompted to install or update it. Click on the Install Now button, accept the terms of service and click on the Finish button.
4) The Adobe Acrobat window will open and you will see your PDF document with a series of tabs across the top. Click on the Comments tab to view the comments that have been added to the document.
5) In the Comments window, you will see that the PDF is marked with an asterisk in the upper right corner. This means that there are comments in this document. Click on the plus sign next to Comment 1.
6) The comment box appears in its own window and you can start editing it. For example, I’ll add some text to signal when the blog post is finished.
7) You can also add a hyperlink to the comment. This is a great way to direct your readers to other resources on your website. To do this, type in the text you want to use as the hyperlink and then click on the Hyperlink button.
8) In the Edit Hyperlink window that appears, you can type in the URL for the web address or click on the Select File button to use a file stored on your computer. I will choose my blogroll.
9) Once you’ve finished editing your comment, click on anywhere outside of the comment box to close it.
10) When you are finished editing your PDF document and adding comments, click on File > Save to update the file.
In a nutshell, this is all there is to using Adobe Acrobat as a writing tool for blog posts. It’s very easy to use since it works much like Microsoft Word – you can move between text boxes easily and insert pictures from your computer or right from the web. It’s a great way to speed up your blogging workflow and help you get more done in less time.